New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

How can i get certification for New Relic Certified Performance Pro

Hi,

@philweber: I passed the New Relic Certified Performance Assessment on 14th August (on my 3rd attempt) but couldn’t receive any update on this again. How can I get the certificate?

Thank you! :
Phani

HI, @thota.se: Your certificate was issued Tuesday, to the first email you used when taking the exam. If you have not received an email from us, please check your spam folder for a message from New Relic University. Thank you!

Hi, @philweber: Thanks for the reply. I could not find this in the spam as well. If i am not troubling you is it possible to resend this again please!

I will send you a private message.

@philweber I am also having the same issue. I completed the exam, and have not received anything.

Hi, @colin.grey: We issue certificates manually, typically once per business day. If you have recently passed the exam within 3 attempts, you should receive your certificate within a day or two. If you took more than 3 attempts to pass the exam, you will be eligible to try again in 90 days.

If you passed the exam several days ago and have not received your certificate, please check your spam folder for a message from New Relic University. Thank you!

Thanks @philweber, received it this morning!

Hi Phil, wondering whether you could take a look at mine too.
I completed the exam on Friday around 15:00 UK time, when I clicked the “Finish exam” button the browser tab just closed, and there have been no e-mails since.

thanks
David.

Hi, @David.Bell: Sent it out over the weekend; have you checked your spam folder?

No nothing in the spam. Thanks for the PM and the link :smiley:

Hi,

@philweber: I passed the New Relic Certified Performance Assessment on 25th Nov(on my first attempt), but couldn’t receive any update. could you please have a look?

Bo

Hi, Bo: We issue certificates manually, usually once per business day. You should receive your certificate shortly. Thank you!

Congrats to everyone and thanks NR for the shirt and stickers.