Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

How can I get the certificate after pass the assessment

certificate
rfb

Hi,@philweber: I passed the New Relic Certified Performance Pro Assessment just now. How can I get the certificate?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi, Victoria: Congratulations! We send certificates out every day or two. You should receive it by email shortly.

Awesome! Thank you Phil :slight_smile:

你会不会说普通话?我从12年学习中文。:slightly_smiling_face:

Wow!!! :grin: That’s awesome, Phil!!! Keep it up :blush:
Yup I can speak mandarin but I couldn’t type Chinese characters here since I’m using a company laptop without Pinyin input :sweat_smile:

@philweber I just finished the assessment and passed (:cake:) but I did not receive an email.
Just making sure it was saved I made the mistake of clicking “Take Assessment Test” again - and it just started it again.

So now I’m not sure if it has been recorded or not. Please check and let me know - otherwise I’ll have to do it again.

Thanks!

Hi, @constantin: Congratulations! We send certificates out every day or two. You should receive it by email shortly.

Thanks @philweber! I just received the certificate by mail. Now all I need is the badge on here… :smiley:

Hi, I cleared new relic certification yesterday with passing score but i didnt receive certificate through mail
Could the team please help on this?

Hi, @vjsrsr: Congratulations on passing the exam! You should receive your certificate by email within a couple of days.

Hi,

I just cleared New Relic certification with passing score, Once I clicked on Finish Course button, the page goes blank
Just wanted to confirm that this is recorded and when can I get the certificate?

Hi This exact thing just happened to me, Did you get the cert in the end?

Thanks

Jjr

Hi, @philweber: I also passed the New Relic Certified Performance Assessment > 24 hours ago (5/19 5:37pm est) but didn’t receive the Certificate yet (Darien Buchanan, qaconcept@gmail.com) . Please advise when available. Thank you for your efforts.

Have a good day,
Darien Buchanan

Hi, Darien: We don’t usually work on the weekends. :slightly_smiling_face: You should receive your certificate shortly. Thank you!

@philweber Thank you Phil. I will be more patient :slight_smile: Have a good morning and great week.

You should have received it by now. Please let us know if you have not. Thank you and congratulations!

@philweber

Hello Phil,

I passed the certification test on 5/22/18. When can I anticipate the certification document and badge?

Hi, @CHRISTOPHER.MCKENNA: Congratulations on passing the certification exam! You should receive your certificate by close of business today (Pacific time). Please let us know if you do not receive it within the next few hours. Thanks!

Hello Phil,
Just letting you know that I have not received the certificate yet. I’m not impatient about it and realize these things take time.

Hi, Christopher: Thanks for letting us know. We sent all pending certificates out yesterday, including yours. You might check your spam folder to see if the email ended up there by mistake. I will also send you a private message with a direct link. Sorry for the inconvenience!