How do I close my account

The support portal is in maintenance mode, support@newrelic.com doesn’t create tickets any more, so how am I supposed to create a ticket now to close my account? Can someone from NewRelic please contact me asap!

Hi @get-sc-admins & welcome to our Explorers Hub!

Sorry to hear you had trouble trying to contact New Relic Support!
Our Support Portal at support.newrelic.com is currently undergoing maintenance. Depending on your subscription level you can create a support case via In-Product Support experience or select the Documentation and Support (question mark icon) in New Relic One.

I have gone ahead and created a case on your behalf, one of our support agents will be in touch shortly to assist with your account deletion. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your quick help!

1 Like

Hello Ghoran,

so far nobody reached out via email and my account is still active and I’m still paying for it. I do however have a solved support case in my tickets. This is not solved yet, can someone from NewRelic please have a look and actually close my account? That would be great :slight_smile:

Hi there @get-sc-admins -

I can see that our account team did reach out to you. It’s possible that their emails were getting trapped in spam? If you could please search your spam, trash, inbox for emails from: globaltechnicalsupport@support.newrelic.com.