Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

How to activate Private Location

Our account subscribes to the Synthetics Pro but the Private Location function is not usable. I’ve followed the instruction and have written several emails to sales@newrelic.com. But one week passed there’s no response. What should I do?

Hey @bitfunc - it looks like your account has a Synthetics Pro subscription - this gives you access to more advanced monitor types (Simple Browser/Scripted Browser/API Test). As opposed to Synthetics lite which gives you access only to Ping monitors.

Private Locations though are a different subscription. You will need a Synthetics Pro Plus Private Locations subscription for that.

Let me know if you’d like to discuss that further - I’ll be happy to get you in touch with a Sales contact here to help you with that.

What’s the price for that? I don’t see a Private Locations subscription option from the website.

Hey @bitfunc -

I’m not 100% sure on the pricing details for that. I’m going to send you a private message here on the Explorers Hub with contact details for your Account Executive here at New Relic.

They’ll be able to give you full pricing info.