How to create support ticket?

I have not found possibility to create ticket? Do I really need to publish my ask in community?

Hey there @sergey23,

Welcome to the community, we are excited to have you!

We do appreciate you posting your questions here as it helps provide information to other customers who may be having similar issues and promotes open discussion. With that said we are more than happy to open a support case for you if needed.

If you wouldn’t mind asking your question we will be happy to provide information and assistance. If extra steps are needed we can create a case and get it to the right team to help you further. Please let me know how I can be of assistance. I hope you are having a great day!

Yes, I’m looking to raise a case as well but it seems no longer possible. Can you advise @michaelfrederick please? Thank you.

Hi, @grayat1: Available support options are documented here: Global Technical Support offerings | New Relic Documentation.

Hi there @grayat1 -

I took a look and I can see that you are on our Standard plan. Per the docs that Phil shared, this community is your support channel. If you have a technical support issue you need help with, please let us know and we will work with you here to find a resolution.

I see. Thanks for letting me know @hross . We are just looking for response from New Relic re CVE-2022-22963.

thanks @grayat1 - I just responded to your question in this topic. As we learn more, we will update you.

1 Like

Seen it @hross Thank you for the update.