How to merge organization account and original account

I have multiple projects in newrelic,
some of them are in organization account and some of them are in original account. and email address and password is exactly same for both accounts.

is there any way I can just merge them? I just want to see all my projects with just single login.

Hi @daniel82 :wave: ! I see you wish to merge a New Model account and an Original account. At this time, we are currently don’t have the ability merge accounts, this is due to the historical data stored in the original account, it cannot be transferred to another account.

If you decided to migrate to the New Model from your original account, you would still not be able to achieve a single login, as the accounts are two separate Orgs. I have attached this helpful post as reference for you: Relic Solution: New Relic Account Architecture and Moving Accounts.

I can certainly understand why you would like to have this as an option, I would be happy to submit a feature request for this capability on your behalf. I can’t confirm if-or-when we complete this feature; a feature request puts this feedback in front of our developers for consideration in a future release. Please let me know if this is something you would like me to submit. Thank you!