Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

How to select multiple sources in Server dropdown?

server

I have data being reported from multiple servers, say A1, A2, B1, and B2.

From the servers dropdown I can select either one of these server sources or all of them. But what do I do if I want to see data from only A1 and A2?

Hi, @humzashah: You may use labels to assign your servers to groups. For example, you could assign the label Group:A to servers A1 and A2. Then use the Filter servers field above the Servers list to roll your servers up by Group.

For more information, please see https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/data-analysis/user-interface-functions/organize-your-data/labels-categories-organize-apps-servers-monitors.

Hi, again: In re-reading your question, I think I may have misunderstood what you want to do: Are you asking how to see the data from multiple servers (but not all servers) on a dashboard, such as the Overview page? Unfortunately, that is not possible in Servers, but it is in our new product, New Relic Infrastructure.

Hi philweber,

How to add around 200 severs into 1 label all at once??

Hi, @Ajeet.Shankhdhar: This is quite an old thread. Can you provide more detail about what you are trying to accomplish? Why do you want to add 200 servers to a label?