How to set up a Slack alert, each time a pattern occurs in a Log which is forwarded to New Relic via the official newrelic-log-ingestion lambda function

Hello

I am having a hard time in setting up a slack alert each time there is a log message with a specific field. My NRQL query is;

SELECT count(*) FROM Log FACET ApiCall.Uri, `@m` WHERE ApiCall.Status = '500-Internal Server Error'

My condition tresholds and advanced settings are:

Although I can see that there are multiple critical violations as the output of my NRQL query in the screenshot below, I only got notified once today from Slack.

What I expect is 12 slack notifications for each critical violation. What changes do I need to do to get notified 12 times with 12 seperate notifications for the NRQL I have sent above.

Thank you very much!

Hi, @developer183: New Relic will not create a new incident for a condition when an existing violation is already open; you will need to configure a lost signal threshold with a short timeout period and set it to close open violations:

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 9.17.29 AM

You still may not receive multiple notifications for log messages that appear close together, but this will get you closer to what you want.