Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

I have a Heroku account and don't have admin access in my New Relic account

heroku
owner

Hey Linds, I have the same problem! My permalink is https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts/1940022/applications. Herokuapp is our only admin right now. can you help me become an admin?

Sure can, @alexander.atallah! Look out for an email from us soon with instructions!

Let us know what else you need to get all sorted! :blush:

Hello! Similar problem here - although I believe there was an email change on the Heroku side some time ago.

@Linds could you contact me for how to make my current account an owner? Thank you!

@docfoxapp - We sure can help… Support ticket incoming, watch out in your emails. One of our Support Engineers will reach out :smiley:

Hi folks, I have a similar problem (admin of the heroku app/space, not an admin of NewRelic). Can you please, look into this.

Thanks,
Daniel

Sure thing! I am going to create a private case for you in order to discuss the private account details necessary for getting this solved. :blush: Look out for an email!

Edit: I see you may have already been able to get this resolved? Please let us know! Thanks.

Hi @Linds! Sorry to be a bother, but I’m also having the same issue. If there’s any way we might be able to start the support process for this, would really appreciate it!

Thank you,

Chas

Hey there, @chas! No bother at all! Happy to connect you with the people who can help you out. Look out for my email, and let us know when you get all sorted.

I have a similar situation - I’ve just created an APM application through Heroku. Heroku has created an admin account as companyname@herokumanager.com and user account for myself, but I can’t manage any users - I’d like to add additional users to this app, but I’m unable to do so. I don’t know if should login to companyname@herokumanager.com account (or how). Can somebody help me?

Hey @pawel.trauth - Those Heroku created accounts do typically get created with companyname@herokumanager.com as the auto-assigned account owner. In these cases, that cannot be changed. That address being the account owner is a crucial part in the SSO linking between Heroku and New Relic.

That said, we can get your user permissions bumped up to Admin, with which you should be able to perform almost all of the same tasks as an owner, including managing users.
For that I’ll need to get you into a private ticket, so watch out in your email for that :smiley:

I am having a similar issue here. Have a newrelic account created through Heroku, and am looking to perform some admin functionality via this account which currently unable to do.

NewRelic support – would you please file a ticket for this request?

No problem, @carson! Look out for my email! and let us know when you get all sorted.

I’ve faced the very same problem. Could you help me?

For sure @zenoff - you have a ticket email incoming! :smiley:

Hello, I have the same problem. Installed the add-on through Heroku, but don’t have admin privileges.

We can help with that! In order to discuss some of the private info we may need to resolve this, I will be making a private case for you. Please hang tight and check your email shortly, @oduaht!

Thanks!

Hi

Seems this is the place to post if you have this problem, which I do. Please can someone kindly help me out as per above?

Thanks in advance!

Yup - you got it @ed.james - Watch out for a support ticket coming your way :slight_smile:

I need to jump on the bandwagon here.

I have setup an account via heroku and I need access to the iOS app and also admin privileges.

Can I get some help :slight_smile:

Hey @mick - you should already be able to get into the iOS App. Though, with a Heroku account you do not have a NR password, you’ll need to authenticate by email, details on that here:

https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/mobile-monitoring/new-relic-mobile-apps/mobile-app-features/authentication-partner-saml-sso-accounts

I’ll get a support ticket opened for you to gain the admin privileges you need. :slight_smile: