Largely due to the feedback we’ve heard here in this forum, we are happy to announce some improvements to the Error analytics page for applications that support filtering and grouping errors. The error rate chart is now at the top of the page to provide top-level context of the overall health of your app, including a tooltip with the total error count for any point on the graph. To pull the Error trace details further into view, we made the trace table the default, and we also removed the second faceted chart on the page. We brought back the grouping of Error details by Transaction name and error class, and restored the summary number for each group. With this layout, it’s clearer how the total number of errors for the application breaks down by different values as you work with the table. While we were at it, we made some quality improvements.
You’ve asked for more, and we have more improvements coming in the future. For example, we have plans for a “Similar errors” view. We also need to add deploy markers to charts, and add the ability to filter by multiple criteria from the same category.
Please keep the feedback coming!