In Free Account Newrelic allow APM services for one or multiple applications

Hi , I just create a new relic free account i am able to see infrastructure alerts but i cannot see PHP APM alerts . i have install PHP Agent successfully and it showing in PHP modules. in free account APM can be monitor or no ?

Hi @faisal.k ,

Welcome to New Relic Explorers Hub.

As we can see from this doc, APM can be monitored, please review:

Our free tier includes:

• 1 free Full user to visualize, analyze, & troubleshoot your entire stack. Includes APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, Explorer, Errors Inbox, Digital Experience Monitoring, Logs in Context, Serverless Monitoring, Applied Intelligence, and more.
  • 100GB free data ingest per month.
  • Unlimited free basic users with access to data ingest, querying, dashboards, and alerts.
  • Standard data retention of 8 days and up
  • Unlimited free Proactive Detection app transactions per month
  • 1,000 free Incident Intelligence events per month

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Hi, So thanks for clearing my confussion.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Hi Sorry to disturb you again . I have installed PHP Agent and daemon .
In php.ini for daemon i have set for abstract daemon newrelic.daemon.port = “@newrelic-daemon”. and restart fpm-nginx-apache . it start working and showing PHP Monitoring.

New Relic 9.18.1.303 (“yam” - “8bc3f05acf05”) [daemon=’@newrelic-daemon’ php=‘7.1.33’ zts=no sapi=‘cli’ pid=64706 ppid=32139 uid=0 euid=0 gid=0 egid=0 backtrace=yes startup=agent os=‘Linux’ rel=‘3.10.0-862.11.6.el7.x86_64’ mach=‘x86_64’ ver=’#1 SMP Tue Aug 14 21’ node='ip------
2021-10-18 20:59:26.130 +0000 (64748 64748) info: attempt daemon connection via ‘@newrelic-daemon

but after some time it give same eroor and php stop reporting

failed to connect to the newrelic-daemon. The agent expects a daemon to be started externally. Please refer to: https://newrelic.com/docs/php/newrelic-daemon-startup-modes#daemon-external