I am attempting to install the Platform Installer so that we can install the MS SQL plugin, but am having an issue. It is likely that I am doing something wrong, but cannot figure out what I am doing wrong and would love some guidance/assistance.
Few preliminary questions:
- Do I need to install the NPI on the machine running the MS SQL Server, or can I install from any machine? (I have tried both doing either way, and receive the same error)
Below is what I have done and the error I receive:
- Downloaded the “platform_installer-win32-v0.1.5.zip” file from https://download.newrelic.com/npi/release/
- Unzipped the file to desired location
- Opened the Command Prompt as Administrator
- Tried to run the following command: npi config set license_key (our license key)
- Receive “‘npi’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.”
If further information/details are needed, please let me know.
Thank you for your time and assistance in advance.