Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Instructor-Led Training and Cost?

I am Monitoring Architect at McGraw-Hill Education and would like to take traing in complete APM components in the way New Relic works. I used several APM products before, But being pretty new to this product, I wanted to know how much will the Full instructor-led training of New Relic (Including APM, Synthetics and Insights) will cost.

Also, various training’s available

Please reply back soon and I will work on approval from management.

Not, only myself, I would also like some more folks with in the enterprise (not admin level but user level in how to use the tool).

Hoping for quick reply

Have a Great day!!

Also let me know if there are any certifications available that I can take.

Regards,
Naveen Morisetti

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for reaching out! :slight_smile: My name is Rachel, and I am the Training Coordinator for New Relic University, the part of New Relic that handles training customers on our products. Instructor-led training does not currently cost anything. We can organize a private webcast for McGraw Hill Education that covers APM, Synthetics, and Insights - what is the best way to reach you offline?

We do not currently have a certification, but I am glad you asked. This is something we are currently working on. While I look into getting a training set up on my end, you can view all of our self-serve training options by clicking here!

Rachel

Thanks for reaching out to me. You can reach out to me at [redacted] tomorrow afternoon EST before 5pm.

We can schedule a session about the topics I am interested in.

Thanks,
Naveen Morisetti

Naveen Morisetti

Naveen,

No problem! I will have one our Technical Trainers give you a call and get a few more details and I will assist him in getting you scheduled. Have a great rest of your day!

Rachel

Hey Rachel, I have the same need within my organization. I would prefer to not leave my email here. Can you pull it from my profile?

Hi Ted,

Thank you for reaching out. Do you know who your point of contact within New Relic is? I understand not wanting to leave company/personal information in the technical community - I will send you a private message!

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

I am Ravinderpal Singh from Adobe India.

Our engineering community is planning to move on NewRelilc and would like to work on this. But before that, they want to undergo a classroom base training in our own campus here in Noida - India to make them comfortable with this product. Please let me know if you can help me conducting this training. If yes, then please share your details.

regards,

Ravinderpal Singh

Hi Ravinderpal,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I also received your request through the New Relic University page. I have reached out to your account to team and they are going to touch base with you directly with additional details! Feel free to ping me again here if you do not hear from them soon! :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Rachel