Integrate New Relic System by System

Hello Relic team,

I am new to Relic.
I am trying to integrate Relic to our SAAS application.

Way I like to achieve is load relic using javascript, but inject loader_config and info on runtime as the application is a single deployment…I wanted each application to have different applicationID

After my application loads I am fetching loader_config and info details from our DB and trying to set in relic using

NREUM.loader_config
NREUM.info

If I do this ways calls to relic server are not getting established. if I hard code the same its working.

Any help or pointers how to achieve this will be great?

Regards
Kay

Hi @Karthikeyan.Subrama2

A hearty welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

From your description, I understand you are trying to install the New Relic Browser agent. Please clarify if this is not the case.

At the moment, we have two supported methods to install the Browser agent. Auto-injection via APM agent and Copy/paste method for stand-alone apps that don’t have APM installed.

The APM agent takes care of calling the browser snippet in the first method. Whereas for copy/paste method, hard coding the snippet inside <head> segment is recommended and any changes in this implementation might lead to unexplained behaviour.

I added some helpful links below which has more details on these concepts. Please feel free to refer to the same and let me know if you have any other questions.