INTRODUCING: New Relic One Dark Mode

We heard your feedback with the recent New Relic One launch on July 30th, so many of you wanted dark mode that we had to make it happen.

Check out the blog post here:

And let us know what you think!

No more needing sunglasses when analysing your dashboards :dark_sunglasses:

NOTE: You can toggle dark/light mode with the ‘Theme’ button in the drop down menu in the upper right of the UI:

*UPDATE: Firefox is currently not able to support dark mode due to some performance issue related to this browser. Our engineering team is looking into options and improvements to ensure there is an experience that is similar for all browsers.

3 Likes

this doesn’t seem to work for me in Firefox 80.0.1 (64-bit). It does work in Chrome and Edge.

1 Like

@benjamin.walker You are correct, Firefox is currently not supported with dark mode which is a decision our engineering team made as there were some performance issues with that browser. I’ve updated this post to communicate that with other Explorers also. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply.

Any rough idea on when Firefox might be enabled once more?

4 Likes

@benjamin.walker Currently there isn’t a timeline in place but it is something they are working on.

This looks better to work and easy to eyes.Good update.

2 Likes

Hi!
Is there any update about the dark mode on Firefox?
Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey there!
I, too, am wondering if there are any updates on when this feature will come to Firefox. As a Linux user, it’s certainly my browser of choice, and I run pretty much every other tool I use in Firefox with Dark Mode.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Team!

On Windows 10 over Firefox version 81.0.1 (64-bit) Dark Mode works fine. However, every time I refresh or navigate to a new Dashboard I need Click to Dark Mode again.
Would be nice if we could set/save the Mode ( Light or Dark ) for desired Dashboards.

Mauricio

2 Likes

With you here as well. I’m on Firefox on Windows, Mac and Linux (don’t use Chrome) and I start work at 4am to support east-coast people so the white screen SEARS MY BRAIN. Please dark mode please.

2 Likes