Issue setting up Slack notifications for Proactive Detection

Hi!

I’m trying to set up Slack notifications for Proactive Detection. There appears to be a bug in the flow where I can select which Slack channel to send notifications to.

Here are my steps:

1. I create a new Proactive Detection configuration. I choose my account, services, signals, etc.
  2. I click the “Select Slack Channel” button and get redirected to a Slack page where I can select my target channel and click “Allow”.
  3. The Slack integration correctly gets added to my target Slack channel, which displays a “added an integration to this channel: New Relic” message to confirm it worked.
  4. The Slack permission page redirects me back to New Relic, which I assume is supposed to show the newly-created Proactive Detection configuration. Instead, I see an infinite loading spinner on a blank page. See attached screenshot.

The first 3 steps all seem normal. The problem really seems to be at step 4, where there’s apparently something wrong going on with the Slack callback to New Relic.

I tried using different browsers, disabling all browser extensions, but I still get the same issue.

Thanks!

@pascal3 - Are you still experiencing this issue? I believe this was due to a bug that has since been fixed. Please let us know if you are still running into this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.