Issues with recurring payments in India due to RBI mandates

We are unable to process payment from credit cards from India due to new government regulations for recurring payments. Need an update as soon as possible as we don’t the service to stop. Can our account be moved to invoice based billing?

Hi @karthikeyan & welcome to our Explorers Hub! I see you need to update your payment process within your account - I am happy to create a ticket for you. One of our support agents will reach out shortly to assist with this.

Hi, I have the same issue for our firm.
Could you please reach out to us for a resolution.

Hi @pradeep.palani :wave: I have gone ahead raise a ticket with our team also. One of our Support Agents will be in touch soon!

1 Like

Hello,
Similar issue on our account as well. Can you please help with a direct payment mechanism?

Hi @ketan8,

Welcome to the Explorer’s Hub!

I have submitted a ticket to our support team to assist with this. You will receive an email from them directly :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the quick response!

1 Like

Let us know if you need anything else!

Hi team, we are also facing the same issue on our account. Recurring payments are failing. Would be needing an alternate way to pay for our last bill and going forward as well.

Hi @ankush,

Welcome to the Community :slightly_smiling_face:

I have submitted a ticket to our Support team for you also. Please be on the lookout for an email from them directly.