[Java] Can't add different class with same name when building springboot apps with newrelic.jar

I have an Apache Camel application that runs in Springboot 2.0. I’m trying to incorporate newrelic into my code by creating a newrelic folder inside my src/main/resources/ directory. Inside this /newrelic directory, i have the newrelic.jar and the newrelic.yml file which was edited to include the license key and also the application name. I just tried building my application via

mvn install

Afterwhich, I got the error below

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.jacoco:jacoco-maven-plugin:0.8.4:report (default-report) on project api-manager: 
An error has occurred in JaCoCo report generation.: Error while creating report: Error while analyzing /Users/xxxxxx/work/sourcecode/api-manager/target/classes/newrelic/newrelic.jar@com/newrelic/agent/deps/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/util/SystemClock.class. 
Can't add different class with same name: com/newrelic/agent/deps/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/util/SystemClock -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.jacoco:jacoco-maven-plugin:0.8.4:report (default-report) on project api-manager: An error has occurred in JaCoCo report generation.