We are taking the wraps off our new advanced analytics capabilities, with an invite-only Beta program for APM Errors.
What’s the new APM Errors all about?
- Report every error produced by your applications in granular detail
- Filter and group those errors by any attribute
- Analyze all error details going back 8 days
- See detailed trace data for a large sample of those errors
- Get an extremely powerful tool for analyzing errors so you can eliminate them
- Contribute your voice in how we improve this capability to work best for you
What do you need to get this early access?
- Identify the Java or Ruby application you’d like to be error free
- Ensure you’ve installed the most recent version of the Java. Ruby, or PHP agent on all instances of the chosen applications
- Designate a user who will participate in a one-hour user experience interview via video conference
- Agree to the terms of service for Beta participation
Let me know you are interested by adding a comment below, and we’ll send an invitation to you!