K8s integration not sending data

Hi guys, I’m trying to install k8s integration into onpremise cluster and I don’t have data send to NewRelic. I tried to collect logs from infrastructure agent and found following error:

level=error msg=“Integration command failed” error=“exit status 1” instance=nri-kubernetes integration=com.newrelic.kubernetes prefix=integration/com.newrelic.kubernetes stderr=“time=“2021-07-20T11:58:56Z” level=warning msg=“Environment variable NRIA_CACHE_PATH is not set, using default /tmp/nri-kubernetes.json”\ntime=“2021-07-20T11:58:56Z” level=panic msg=“could not find node named \“nacdocker01\”. nodes \“nacdocker01\” is forbidden: User \“system:serviceaccount:newrelic:nri-bundle-newrelic-infrastructure\” cannot get resource \“nodes\” in API group \”\” at the cluster scope"\ntime=“2021-07-20T11:58:56Z” level=fatal msg=“could not find node named \“nacdocker01\”. nodes \“nacdocker01\” is forbidden: User \“system:serviceaccount:newrelic:nri-bundle-newrelic-infrastructure\” cannot get resource \“nodes\” in API group \”\" at the cluster scope"\n" working-dir=/var/db/newrelic-infra/newrelic-integrations

I also have couple of warnings, but not sure if they are related

time=“2021-07-20T11:58:50Z” level=warning msg=“failed to connect to DBus. make sure systemd is present.” component=NotificationHandler
time=“2021-07-20T11:58:50Z” level=warning msg=“failed to init shutdown monitor” component=NotificationHandler error=“no systemd found”

Can you please advise some help?

Hi @denys.isaiev - If you are deploying the Kubernetes Integration on a self managed cluster can you please ensure that the nodes you are deploying the integration on are of a linux distro that is compatible with our infrastructure agent..

In addition, can you please ensure that the infra pods are deployed in the same namespace as the new relic service account.

HTH.

@woppermann Thanks for reply, I’m currently communicate with support via ticket regarding this problem

Thanks for letting us know @denys.isaiev! Feel free to share the resolution on the community!