Kubernetes and New Relic CodeStream

I have a set of microservices that are on kubernetes cluster. I am able to integrate my react app to codestream but when I am trying to associate my kubernetes with codestream I am not able to do so, can you please guide me like how can I be able to do this integration via Newrelic codestream .

Hi @kashishpandita

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Congrats on your first post in the community, Whoop!

It sounds like you wish integrate Kubernetes, I did a little digging here and located some New Relic docs that may be helpful;

1. Introduction to the Kubernetes integration

2. Kubernetes integration: install and configure

I hope the above is helpful.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.

Also if this helped resolve the issue please consider selecting the Solution ( How to Use the Official Solution Checkbox )option below this post.

I want to see my Kubernetes in my newrelic codestream. Is there any solution regarding that like if I configure my yaml file it will reflect there

Hi @kashishpandita

Codestream integrates with the applications monitored by our APM agents, which could be running within a Kubernetes cluster. I don’t believe that you can integrate Codestream with the Kubernetes cluster configuration.

1 Like

Ok Thank you for the information

Hi @kashishpandita

We are happy to help, Im glad to see @scunnew was able to help here.

1 Like

Yes, thank you very much !