The Explorers Hub is the place to come with all your New Relic questions, but it’s more than that! Here we have tons of best practice guides, expert advice and quick tip videos all designed to make you a New Relic expert.
We want to encourage you to explore some of these resources, so from now until June 23rd we’re offering prizes for reading, liking and showing up. Here’s how it works.
To earn a sticker pack and a tote bag:
- Earn a global frequent flyer badge by visiting the Explorers Hub 10+ times
- Earn a global scholar badge by reading 100+ topics
- Earn a global enthusiast badge by giving 25+ likes
Or set your sights a little higher and receive a notebook and a pin:
- Earn an intergalactic frequent flyer badge by visiting the Explorers Hub 15+ times
- Earn an intergalactic scholar badge by reading 150+ topics
- Earn an intergalactic enthusiast badge by giving 50+ likes
What you read & what you like in the Explorers Hub is entirely up to you, but if you’re looking for some inspiration we’ve got you covered! Check out the following resources to get you kickstarted on your journey to becoming a Scholar, an Enthusiast, and a Frequent Flyer!
- New Relic Handbook
- How to Clone and Deploy your first New Relic One Applications
- New Relic Quick Tips
- 7 Features of New Relic One Dashboards
- Video: Understanding Metric Grouping Issues
- The top considerations for your New Relic Account Structure
- Muting Rules Pro Tips
- New Relic Account management Best Practice Guide
Just read, like and visit to earn some swag!