Left organization - remove from my user account

I was previously part of an organization in Codestream that I am no longer associated with, but I cannot seem to find a way to “leave” this organization so that it is removed. I still see it in my “Switch Organization” options, and it’s usually the default selected. I’ve tried making a new Organization to at least get around it, but it doesn’t seem to have done much good.

I just would like to be removed from my old organization so that it no longer shows up in my account.

Hi @ryan48,

Welcome to the Explorers Hub!

Confirming you are listed as the organization admin?

I am not the organization admin.

Hi @ryan48,

The organization admin will have to remove you from the org. See screenshot :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if you have questions with this.

I no longer have contact with the organization administrator, so that’s unfortunately not an option for me.

I previously opened a GitHub ticket for this which was marked resolved, but nothing actually changed.

Documentation Request: How to leave a team · Issue #492 · TeamCodeStream/codestream (github.com)

Hi there @ryan48 -

Sorry for the delayed response. We did some checking with the Codestream team. If you have no way to contact folks from that organization to get them to remove you, you can reach out to the Codestream team at support@codestream.com to get it taken care of.

Hi,

I am listed as an admin in my organization for New Relic but I cannot see the option to remove myself from it and delete my personal account. Could you help please?

Hi @sbains - thanks for reaching out. You’ll need another admin or owner to remove your as a user - you can’t remove yourself. If you are the ONLY user on the account, then you’ll need to delete your account. If that’s what you need, let us know and we will connect you with the account team to get that taken care of as it’s not possible to self serve this for accounts on our original pricing plan.