List of queries required for insights

https://insights.newrelic.com/accounts/1116113/dashboards/121995

I need to get the following data into the newrelic insights. Please let me know if these are possible.

Number of eAPI’s Deployed under the different hostnames of the app
Number of different Consumers consuming the app(this is the information that we pass in the header of the request). Is there a way i can pull them and do a count on them?

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Hi there @bharathreddy - these don’t sound like something we record by default, so it looks like you might want to use the Insights API to submit custom events or attributes.

Hi,

Thank you @alexis for the comments . I never worked on this before and i want some guidance from you guys. can you set up a meeting with me for the initial support and later on i can take up the task in all my other applications and environments.

Hey @bharathreddy - let me get you into a ticket so we can figure out how to work together to get you moving forward.

Also, I want to take a moment to mention that there will be an opportunity to ask general Insights questions of our Product Manager on February 9th. I’d love to see you there!

I am joining on feb 8th 2016 .

Regards,
Bharath Kollareddy

1 Like

I hope you’ll join on the 9th… :slight_smile: see you there, @bharathreddy - the team has that ticket and will be in touch soon.