When a tried to access my account all pages stays blank. I’ve tried to access using private mode but i had’nt any success.

Hey @victor.figueiredo

Do you have any browser plugins active that may be blocking New Relic content ?

1 Like

I have previously had similar issues and found out that some of the url’s used by New Relic were blocked. Use the Developer Tools in your browser to check and get these unblocked by your IT department.

I dont use any plugin. I have tried in two different pcs, in different browser, in incognito mode but i hadnt any success :disappointed:

I’ve checked in develepor tools, all request are with response code 200 and there’s no console error. I think that there is some troublewith my user

Hey @victor.figueiredo

This has definitely been frustrating! We have one other thing for you to try if you don’t mind. I am going to send you a DM so I can collect some additional information from you.

1 Like

Hey @victor.figueiredo - Thanks for sharing your information with me in that DM. You are correct - this is an issue with your user, not your browser. For some reason, your user got separated from your account, so when you log in, you are not in an account - hence the blank screen.

This can happen for a couple of reasons, and our team is going to work with you to get your user reconnected to the correct account. Be on the lookout for an email from us.

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same issue. I would had created a new ticket in your support system, but can’t since the account dropdown list is empty. How should I tackle this issue.

When I go to: https://one.newrelic.com/ I get a blank page with a console error:

wanda--wanda-ec-ui--app-036ba402-prod.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null

So it seems that there is also some account-reference issue. I tried different browsers.

Just tried logging in for the first time, to wire up our product for New Relic support, and I have the same experience. Same blank page, same error.

Not a promising look.

@gugolss and @jhellman Sorry to hear you are both experiencing this issue. I’m doing some additional digging into this to determine what the appropriate next step is to help resolve this issue. Will update you both soon!