Lost access to all accounts except one

Hello,

I had several accounta and this morning I have found that lost access to all other expect one. I was an admin user for all these accounts. Can you check and restore thesemy access to these accounts?

Thanks

1 Like

Same for me, seems to be a horrible mistake? lost 20+ accounts. Cant even contact Support because losing access.

Colleague checked, account is active and should see everything.

Didn’t like the new interface but without data its even worse :frowning:

Hi @saraikin and @martijn.l

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are both well.

I did some digging and I believe the issue is occurring as you are using the same email for multiple accounts and additionally the accounts seem to have been auto migrated to are V2 accounts space, you should have an email titled ‘Reminder: Critical updates to your New Relic user model and governance’ with all the deltails.

To resolve the issue please follow the guidance noted in this article by our very own @ghoran Multiple Accounts Found, Verify your email to view all of your accounts.

After following the above can you confirm if you are both still facing the issue still ? As I am not able to reproduce the issue.

If you are still facing the issue please send me a direct message with an example of the issue, please include;

1. The email you are using to access a the account.

2. The account id.

3. Any screenshots of any error message that appears.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.

Also if this helped resolve the issue please consider selecting the Solution ( How to Use the Official Solution Checkbox )option below this post.

1 Like