MarchMayhem2018_Bracket.pdf (115.2 KB)
MarchMayhem2018_Bracket-2.pdf (48.5 KB)
NRQL with Facet support is the winner for me
Not available for us in Asia!
Sorry we can’t get a prize out to you, @joe_w! Please don’t let that stop you from voting on Monday and all month long! We want to hear from everyone!
Hi there @j.needham - I downloaded that bracket and it appears to be empty. Would you mind maybe uploading a screenshot?
Hey everyone! Great to see so many brackets going up!
With 23 brackets in, I started to notice a few things that I found interesting and wanted to share:
- There is really no front-runner in this race according to your brackets. Detect Outliers From a Group of Time Series and More Alert Condition Types/Controls for Synthetics are the two leaders with 4 brackets each selecting them as the ultimate winner.
- 11 different features (of the 16) are selected as winners across your brackets.
- There are only 5 features that are note selected as the winner (and two of them at least never win a match!).
- Finally, your winning features are predominantly from the right side of the bracket. Right-handed bias?
I’m also curious, so I added a poll - are you selecting your winner based on what you THINK will win, or what you WANT to win (or are they the same?). Share your stories in the comments!
- I selected the feature I THINK will win
- I selected the feature I WANT to win
- I think the feature I want will also win
Remember - you can upload brackets until 3/12!
Actually, I have no idea what I am doing.