Browser Question Template
We recently enabled Browser monitoring for a working, single page app via the copy-paste method. We made at attempt to deploy via New Relic APM agent, but didn’t have immediate success so fell back to the manual method. Once the script tag was visible in our
index.html, we started to see recurrent
RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceededfor XMLHttpRequests (screen shots below).
- Share a direct permalink and a Public URL to the page the Browser agent is instrumenting:
Cannot share this information since it is an internal application
- Share what method you used to deploy Browser (APM or copy/paste):
- Which version are you using? (Lite, Pro or SPA):
Pro + SPA
- Please share your question/describe your issue below. Consider including any/all of the following:
There is no HttpRequest we make that appears to consistently trigger the RangeError exception. The HttpRequests we’re making around the time the errors occur include to a localhost port (code is served locally via
ng serve), to our prior metrics/log provider, to our SSO provider. but no routes return unsuccessful error codes.
- Code snippets
The lines in
- Error messages
RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded…at XMLHttpRequest.nrWrapper, at XMLHttpRequest.wrapFn
- What are you seeing? How does this behavior differ than what were you expecting to see?
Error prevents app from loading any assets