Migrating to new billing model

I need to switch our billing to the new billing format… but I can’t do the change… two weeks ago there was some page I could go to in order to register; I could see it when I was on the call with your representative but now I can’t find the page… when I go to subscriptions it tells me that we have “special pricing:” and to fill out some form, but that is NOT what i was told I needed to do…

in addition when we switch we need to set one of those users that is “full user” right now to a core user, but you guys have restrictions on downgrade of users therefore I will need to do this BEFORE migrating but when I go to change it I can only see full user or basic user… core user doesn’t exists… so I can’t set it before the migration.

I need to know how to do the migration (which I was told I need to do before Dec 5 and how to set that one user that is currently full to “core” before the migration so I don’t get charged for a full user after the migrqtion.

Hi @olivier7

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Congrats on your first post in the community, Whoop!

Sorry to hear you are facing these challenges of migrating to the newer model.

I have gone ahead and created a case on your behalf with the accounts team, please note they will reach out via email soon.

Additionally I have located some New Relic docs which refer to the migration processes which may provide some more insight for your benefit;

1. Switch to our newer usage-based pricing model.

2. Migrate your users to our newer user model.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.