Hi @agoldberg - Thanks for your reply.
- I have checked the new agent releases and does not see any related bug fixes being done around this MobileRequest. I will update and give a try as well.
*I am using the below steps to enable the NewRelic feature flags as we wanted to enable only specific features and the list is as below:
NRFeatureFlag_InteractionTracing | NRFeatureFlag_CrashReporting |
NRFeatureFlag_HandledExceptionEvents | NRFeatureFlag_DefaultInteractions |
NRFeatureFlag_RequestErrorEvents |NRFeatureFlag_NetworkRequestEvents |
// So i disable all the feature flags and then enable only the required ones, followed by
[ NewRelic disableFeatures:[ self allFeatures]];
[ NewRelic enableFeatures:[ self activeFeatures]];
[NewRelic startWithApplicationToken: @“APP_TOKEN”];
and looks like the way of initialisation is as specified in the documentation.
- I have checked the network logs and there are no duplicate service calls made. In-fact I could see one duplicate event being captured for every API call i make in my app.