Multiple accounts found

I had a New Relic account and many applications configured for APM.
Then I read about the New Relic Full-Stack Observability and signed up with Same email account. but now I cant access my old Application/APM
Some time i get Multiple accounts found. Verify your email to view all your accounts. error.

I have verified my email but unable to get the old data.
Any help is appreciated.

@kannan3 Nice to have you in the community! Sorry you’re experiencing this issue. I will get our account management team to assist you. You should receive an email from them soon.

Hi, I have the same problem.
“Multiple accounts found. Verify your email to view all your accounts.”

Basically there are two accounts associated with my email. When I login I do not see the applications that I have been given permissions.

I appreciate any help.

[Redacted by New Relic]

@mqgama Welcome to community! :slight_smile: I went ahead and reached out to our account management team so that they can assist you with this. You should receive an email soon.

I have the same issue as well. Could someone look into it? Thank you.

Hi @stania1, I have done the same for you and our account team will reach out shortly by email to assist you with this.

@JoiConverse I have the same issue with my Account, please help

@yevhenii.dumskyi As stated above we’ll get our account team to assist you with this issue. You should get an email from them soon.

I too get similar error. Multiple accounts found. Can you help to fix?

Hi @sivathevan, I have done the same for you and our team will reach out to you shortly.

Hi, I have the same problem.
“Multiple accounts found. Verify your email to view all your accounts.”
My email: [Redacted by New Relic]
Basically there are two accounts associated with my email. When I login I do not see the applications that I have been given permissions.

I appreciate any help.

[Redacted by New Relic]

Hello there!

We will get this over to our Accounts Team, you should receive an email shortly!
All the best!

Hi, same problem. Not sure where the 2nd account can be from.

@negrusti I’ve done the same for you. One of our support account team members will reach out via email soon.

I also have the same issue. Can someone please help?

Hi @vivek26! I have reached out to our account team to assist you with this. They will follow up shortly by email to assist.

Same issue. Have to verify everytime. It needs to be resolved

Hi @nmcnamara,
I have the same issue with my NR one account, it shows up 3 accounts and can’t find the one I need.
Also, want to understand the usage and pricing. Please help at the earliest.

Hi @farhan1 & @ahmad.wamiq! I have done the same for you both and our team will reach out to you shortly by email!

Hi i have the same issue @nmcnamara could you please assist ?