Multiple Host Not Reporting

Hi ,

On Sunday 11 Sept 2022 between 0753 - 0800 Hrs. IST we’ve received multiple alerts for the host not reporting. we have two aws account which we’re monitoring and we’ve received the alerts for the instances hosted on both AWS account.

Issue Time in UTC: Sunday 11 Sept 2022 between 0223 - 0230 Hrs.

I’ve also checked: https://status.newrelic.com/ however I did not find any incident reported. Can you help identify this issue ?

Thank you.
Regards

We experienced the exact same thing around 3:30am BST on Sunday 11th Sept. I’m guessing there was a small outage on New Relic’s part?

Hello @tech393.

We are not reporting any outages for either region during the time that you have specified for that date. If you are needing help diving into the cause of this, would you be able to provide a link please?

Thank you!

Hello @JamesWUK.

Welcome to the community!

We are not reporting any outages for either region during the time that you have specified for that date. If you are needing help diving into the cause of this, would you be able to provide a link please?

Thank you!

Hi James,

Which link do you require ?

Regards,

Hi @michaelfrederick,

When we got the alert we checked in the newrelic itself and all metrics and logs have been received correctly, but we are unable to figure out why the alert got triggered.

can you please help us look into it. please find attached screenshot.

Thanks
Neeraj Bansal

Hi @tech393

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Can you confirm the below;

• Please provide a permalink to this issue, a link to the condition or incident is also necessary.
  • Share a screenshot, if you are seeing an error message so we can better understand your view.
  • Confirm the time period related to the Alert/Incident firing/triggering and the time it was expected for.