Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Multiple value output

I want to get multiple value output in a pictograph form (non tabular).
For example i want to get x no:of orders in a single BAg_ID from a particular store. How can it be achieved ? Please help

Hey @Vishnu.Atma - I’m not sure I fully understand what you are looking for in terms of the data output and the source of that data.

Could you share any queries you have tried so far and I can take a look at what may be possible from that.

Hi @RyanVeitch

I want to find the uniqueCount (Items) per Bag in a single store.
I have 300+ stores so instead of inputting store count individually it should be giving data for all stores in a pie/hist/funnel or any chart. Could you please tell how the query can be run in NR ?

Without seeing the data in your account this is hard - in that it sounds like a lot of what you have is custom attributes, so knowing what’s available isn’t so easy.

You may be able to try a

SELECT uniqueCount(item) FROM myStoreEvent FACET storeLocation

From there you can build pie charts, histograms come a little differently, but there’s documentation on them here:

https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/query-data/nrql-new-relic-query-language/getting-started/nrql-syntax-components-functions#func-histogram

Funnels doesn’t necessarily sound applicable to your description - where funnels will show the number of X attribute that is true for multiple steps… for example, the number of sessions on 1 page, that then go to page 2 & 3 & 4 and so on…

Will have a check and return back. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hey Vishnu - how has your investigation into this been going?