Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Need help convincing your boss?

It is an AWESOME idea to attend FutureStack.
I know it. You know it. We all know it.

But does your boss know it?

If you need help convincing your boss to send you on this adventure of knowledge acquisition, networking, good times and great music, please read on!

You can‘t (re)define the future of your business without a little help. Simply use this pre-written email to tell your manager why you want to join us at FutureStack16:

Hi [MANAGER NAME] –

Do you know about FutureStack? It’s New Relic’s annual conference and it’s happening November 16-17 in San Francisco.
I’d love your approval for a pass because this year they’re going to have two full days of hands-on training sessions, in-depth discussions on trends like cloud infrastructure, Docker, DevOps, and much more. By attending, I’ll be able to gain more value from using New Relic, which can help us achieve better results for our organization.
There will also be some exceptional keynotes from industry leaders, Q&A’s and demos, and networking opportunities, too. Overall, I feel like it will be a great place to grow my skills while learning about the latest trends in software development and operations.
The registration cost is $495 for an early bird ticket—but this price is going up on September 1st, so it’d be great to buy a conference pass ASAP.
I’d be thrilled to represent our company at FutureStack, so please let me know.

Thanks,
[NAME]

Hope to see you there!
https://sanfrancisco.futurestack.io/