Need help for reorganizing users

Hi,

It seems I’m not able to reorganize users on account 2397330

I’d like se*****.te*****@a****.c** to be the only full platform user, while the others get only “basic account”.

Could you please help ?

Regards,

Hi @newrelic.artsper

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

It appears account 2397330 is a V2 account, in order to change a users role please follow along Common user management tasks.

I would additionally highlight that I am not able to locate the email related to this user profile to account id 2397330. However the email associated may be different. Regardless the workings should be the same.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.

Also if this helped resolve the issue please consider selecting the Solution ( How to Use the Official Solution Checkbox )option below this post.

Hi,

sorry, it didn’t help.

The account is 2397330 (or 2434660 which is linked).

Could you please proceed with my request ?

Regards,

Hi @newrelic.artsper

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Please note in the community and support we are not able to change users permissions. We would need to investigate why the issue is occurring in your account thats preventing users from making the changes. Which would require a case created.

I will need some more info. Please confirm the below;

1. What steps did you follow.
  2. Confirm the docs you followed.
  3. What errors occurred when trying to change a users permissions, please include a screenshot.

As a reminder to downgrade a users permissions, the user making the change would need Full platform admin role. Please see the steps here https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/accounts/accounts-billing/new-relic-one-pricing-billing/user-count-billing#user-downgrade-rules for more details.