I’ve already installed and tested .NET Agent on my local computer and one of our environments with success (data shown in APM)
On next environment that we have, I’m completely lost. I did the same steps, used the same installers and no data is reported.
Based on different topics that I were able to find here, I’ve tried few things.
Here’s what we have and what I did:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit
- Web application run under IIS
- Installed .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Agent installer used: NewRelicDotNetAgent_x64.msi (downloaded on 25.07.2019)
- In newrelic.config, turned on log level to “debug”
- In folder C:\ProgramData\New Relic.NET Agent\Logs there are only NewRelic.Profiler.xxxx logs, no agent logs appeared
- I’ve added permissions (out of desperation, full control) to folder C:\ProgramData\New Relic for user, that is assigned in application pool for our application (in IIS)
8). I’ve added read permission to registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> New Relic -> .NET Agent) for user, that is assigned in application pool for our application (in IIS)
- There are no errors in NewRelic.Profiles.xxxx.log files, only Info and Debug
- Using process explorer, I can see that New Relic dlls are attached:
11.Environment variables looks good:
- After all I starde to edit newrelic.config by adding different attributes and fields that shouldn’t be needed (according to documentation):
- I’ve run diagnostic tool nrdiag_x64 and compared result with working environment. I don’t see any Error statuses here. Failuers are the same for both servers (the one New Relic is working and the one I have issue with), so I’m not suspecting it. Anyway here are those failures:
- Of course I’ve navigated our web app for few minutes.
- License key is the same as shown in account settings .
Any ideas for next steps?