[.Net] .NET Agent - Unauthorized

We are looking to re connect with new relic and get it set up.

We are receiving the error:

Unable to connect to the New Relic service at collector.newrelic.com:443 : NewRelic.Agent.Core.Exceptions.HttpException: Unauthorized
at NewRelic.Agent.Core.DataTransport.HttpCollectorWire.ThrowExceptionFromHttpWebResponse(String serializedData, HttpWebResponse response)

I used our ingest license from the API Keys in the configuration and I have confirmed that if we do a curl https://collector.newrelic.com/status/mongrel it returns mongrel ==> up .

What am I missing in the set up to get this authorized to use the service.

Thanks

Hi @ahalnan

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Im not 100% sure of the issue here, but it sounds like you are trying to import an agents data was previously used or something along those lines. This can run into many issues, especially if it version of the agent is not the most up to date etc.

However I do locate a post which may be helpful for you, as it mentions the same error message of " Unable to connect to the New Relic service at collector.newrelic.com:443 :" when a user is trying to implement the same things.

Please follow along here for trouble shooting ideas Unable to connect to the New Relic service: troubleshooting network issues with the .NET agent.

Please do let us know if this proved helpful, or should you require any further support!