Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

New relic Alert data snapshot

feature-request
feature-idea

We really like the alert incident feature and it saves us a bit of time logging incidents that happen as it records when , and who acknowledged the incident and gives a handy link to the overview for that time. However we have limited data retention why is fine for us for the common use of investigating live issues. However we do a review of incidents that have occurred on an adhoc bases therefire we end up screenshotting the overview for the incident period (response time, errors, instance metrics).

I was wondering if you could take a snapshot of salient data for the incident and attach that to the incident.

Thanks
Mark Bryant

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

That’s a great idea - I’ll get that feature request filed internally, additionally I’ll add a poll to your post for others to have their say on this too.