New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

New Relic Brainiacs: Win a Laptop Bag!

rfb

Yeh, I completed all 7 Quizzes and Passed New Relic Certification .
Thanks New relic team, this was a great initiative for the people who wants to learn :slight_smile:

I will wait for my Certificate and Badges. :+1:

Thanks,
Rahul Gurnule

Hi @RyanVeitch,
I completed all quizzes and am also New Relic certified pro. How do I retrieve the badge and the bag?
Thank you in advance! :grin:
Gal

Hey @gcaspi Badges will be issued in the coming days.

Once this Win a laptop bag contest is over, we’ll be emailing all of those eligible for a laptop bag to collect shipping information.

If you’ve passed the quizzes and certification then there’s no action required right now, just hold tight and watch out for that email :smiley:

Congratulations to this week’s Brainiacs! @Ben.Romy @Lee.Melvin @abraham.liya @anandaramana.ramakri @anupam.jha @egliang @gavin10 @katpastoral @lbrown @matt.rossi @oleg.voronin @ranjeetkumar.singh @ravib @tdyer @tusharbangar37 You are all awesome! I’m constantly amazed at how much our Explorers know about New Relic.

:wink: All 7 done along with the certification :blush: No sign of the badges though (Email address is the same but the name was different if that matters)

We know who you are, @Splintor :wink: !

And we will make sure you get all the badges you have earned—excellent job!

I’ve taken the New Relic Performance Pro certification test but haven’t seen the badge added yet to my profile.

I’ve gotten the badges for all the other quizzes I’ve taken so far. Does the certification one take longer?

Hi @ian.arsenault! The badging process is a manual one so give us a day or two to assign your new badge! Well done! :blush:

Completed all 7 quizzes and Cert Pro exam. I understand the badges take time, but I never got cert pro badge. Maybe it got assigned to my former work email. Here’s the uri - /avb8wxei

Thx!

I do have the New Relic Performance Pro certification but no badge for it. How do I get that added to my profile?

My certification => https://www.credential.net/c04vawnw

@Alexandre_Pinsard & @josephyi - your certified pro badges have just been added :smiley:

thx :wink: why i haven’t 3 badges Mobiles, Insight and Synthetics. I have it yesterday :frowning:

@Alexandre_Pinsard - Assigning Quiz badges are on my schedule for a little later today, you should get yours soon :smiley:

Normally i have Braniac Now :slight_smile:

@Alexandre_Pinsard - you certainly are eager for that Brainiac badge :smiley:
I just got through assigning the individual product badges. We issue Brainiac badges weekly (on Fridays), so you should get that tomorrow :medal_sports:

Thanks for the badges and the update, @RyanVeitch!

Hey @RyanVeitch Is there anyway to add the Certified Pro badge from my personal account to this account? I had retaken the test on this account as well, but for some reason haven’t gotten the badge on either accounts.

I received the certification for my personal account on January 27, 2019 https://www.credential.net/fwlvgpwf

@ian.arsenault - For sure! I’ll get that added here for you.

I just checked for Certification results and I can indeed see yours there. Impressive score by the way :muscle::trophy:

Hi, @ian.arsenault: FYI, certificates are issued by a human (me). I won’t issue another certificate if you already have one, which is why you did not receive one the second time you passed the test. You may, however, login at credential.net and change your name, email address, etc.