New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

New Relic Brainiacs: Win a Laptop Bag!

rfb

Massive congratulations to this weeks Brainiacs!

:trophy: :medal_sports: @Alexandre_Pinsard @Splintor @erwandf @ian.arsenault @josephyi @oleg.lipovchenko @peter.ralston :medal_sports: :trophy:

We look forward to seeing you spread your newly confirmed knowledge within the community :smiley:

All tests completed! I never did get the tshirt from the 1st 4 quiz challenge.

Thanks @RyanVeitch and @philweber!

I appreciate your help.

Hi @RyanVeitch,

I passed and don’t think I received an email confirmation about receiving the book bag (forgive me for being petty but I like my New Relic prizes :slight_smile:

Also I noticed on my badges page does not reflect my Certified Performance pro Cert (issued May 19, 2018). If possible can you assist with that or refer me to someone who may be able to assist (a co-worker brought it to my attention lol).

Thanks and have a great day,
Darien Buchanan

Hey @darien.buchanan -

Don’t worry about it, it’s not petty at all - I understand the desire to grow the swag collection (I really want one of the laptop bags for myself!!).
That said, there hasn’t yet been an email sent for this, so don’t worry you haven’t missed out yet.

The next round of Certified Pro badges will be issued on Friday. It’s interesting that you don’t have the badge already having passed last May, but I’ll check that out and we can get that sorted out :smiley:

Then when Brainiac badges are being issued tomorrow you should be all good. :smiley:

Massive congratulations to our latest batch of brainiacs :brainiac:

@vijayraut33 @vijay.raut @vaidyanathan.ramasub @tejas.a.kamdar @rinsley @paradkarsh24 @MeenaMusale @markc1 @fgonzalez1 @devarajan.veerabadra @darien.buchanan @c.iuliano @bpeck @bhokseajit @Ajit.Bhokse @adam.ahndan @CHRISTOPHER.MCKENNA @imranplay.devops @yash.tongia @nicholas.christen @nwlodarczyk @lberg

You have proved that you are all New Relic experts.:trophy:

Thank you so much for the wish & Update @RyanVeitch :grinning:

You got it! @vijay.raut - Congrats on becoming a Brainiac :brainiac:

Hello There,

I have successfully done 2 out of 7 quiz. But I don`t see the badges under my profile. Pls help and suggest. Thanks

Hi @RyanVeitch
Have cleared the certified profession pro 2 days back. Yet to receive the confirmation mail or the badges. Could you please check?

Thx!