New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

New Relic Brainiacs: Win a Laptop Bag!

rfb

Hi, @md.farhanmemon: Certificates and badges are issued manually. If you passed the certification exam within 3 attempts, you should receive both within the next few days.

Hey @md.farhanmemon - our laptop bag contest is now finished, there is swag up for grabs though in the Spring Clean contest. Check that out, and what you need to do here:

I suppose now it’s time to show off… :smirk:

It looks good! So glad it made it to you.

And mine has arrived as well this morning :grin::gift::+1:

I would send a picture of my laptop bag, but while I negotiated an agreement to exit from the existing backpack, I hit an issue with the proposed backpack and I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask for a different, better backpack altogether.
I’ve had a number of votes to decide what to do but the plan now is to delay clearing out the existing backpack, and then ask the community team for a different one. :grin:

That’s a lot of backpack-themed drama! :scream:

I received the certificate, unfortunately not the bag.
Thanks for the replies… :slight_smile:

@md.farhanmemon The laptop bag contest has finished now, but it’s not too late to get some sweet New Relic swag from our latest contest; Spring Cleaning. Check that out here:

Am I the only one who hasn’t received the bag yet xD?

Oh no! Looks like there was some type of hold up with your package, @carlos.teixeira! I am going to reach out to you privately to see what we can do. Look out for a DM from me! :blush:

Even I didn’t receive the bag as well…:frowning_face:

Hi @abraham.liya, I just DM’d you a status update on your bag.