New Relic Browser Monitoring (RUM) Integration with Nextjs

Browser Question Template

• Share a direct [permalink to the UI page you are referencing]
    N/A

• Share what method you used to deploy Browser (APM or copy/paste):
    Copy/paste

• Which version are you using? (Lite, Pro or SPA):
    PRO + SPA

• Please share your question/describe your issue below. Consider including any/all of the following:
    I have added the code in the section, When I run the app in local or in remove server it(Newrelic RUM) is neither working nor throwing error, Anyone faced the same issue and found a work around for the same?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there @customer-acquisition - Welcome to the community!

I took a quick look at your account and it appears that you are using our Lite Browser product, not the Pro version. You may want to check in with your New Relic admin to confirm. SPA monitoring only works on Pro accounts.

If I am mistaken and you are in fact on the Pro version, then my recommendation would be to use this troubleshooting guide to test your installation and setup. If you look through that and still can’t see the reason data is not reporting, please let me know and we will work with you to solve this!

@hross I have used Pro+SPA setup only in my nextjs application, Script is getting reflected in the browser but data not getting captured

@customer-acquisition Thanks for the question as I understand you are installing the browser agent via copy/paste and you see the script running in the application, but no data in the account, correct?

Is your application public-facing? If yes, can you please provide a URL for troubleshooting?

Thank you again,