New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

New Relic Certified Performance Pro

Hello Team,

I have completed the New Relic Certified Pro examination on 26th September 2019 and havent received the Certificate yet. PLease find the Screenshot and link attached.

Also for the course APM for Power Users all the Videos are marked as completed, except Distributed Tracing in New Relic APM. It has been gone through a number of times but still it is unable to mark itself as Auto Complete. Kindly request you to look into the query.

Thanks in Advance.

Hey @Sourav.Banerjee - Certificates are issued every few days - this is a manual process so it can take some time. Let us know if you don’t receive a certificate by the end of this week. :slight_smile:

On the topic of the APM for Power Users Course - I’ll report this feedback to the team internally. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Thanks a Lot Ryan for your Prompt Response. I would update you by the End of this week.

Hi @Sourav.Banerjee, thanks for the heads up about the Distributed Tracing tutorial. It should be marked complete now. If it isn’t, try refreshing the page and if that doesn’t work, let me know!
:slight_smile:

Hello Team,
Thanks a Lot. I can see the mentioned course as completed now.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Hello Ryan,

I have now received the Certificate. Thanks for your assistance on this.

Fantastic! I’m glad this is all sorted out now :smiley: Thanks for confirming.