New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

New Relic Fundamentals Certification: Get Certified, Get Socks

rfb
certification

Can I have my socks?

Congratulations @amim1! There will be more information in the upcoming weeks in regards to getting your socks. :slight_smile:

Hi, I followed the entire course but I didn’t get a result I got to a page that says
“certification authentication Thank you your response is being recorded …”

secondly on the New Relic Insights + APM fundamentels i could’nt follow a live Learncast but I followed the recorded one, but therefore it doesn’t mark the course as complete but as registered although i did everything.

This is a screenshot that I got from the last page, not displaying a score :frowning:

I hope I’m still in time for my socks … New Relic Rocks

Hey there @Ben.Buytaert - If you head back over to your course registrations, it should show you the certifications and scores there. Can you give that a shot?

Hi, I followed the entire course and finally I got to a page that says
“certification authentication Thank you your response is being recorded …”

Secondly on the New Relic Insights + APM fundamentels, i couldn’t follow a live Learn-cast but I followed the recorded one, but therefore it doesn’t mark the course as complete but as registered although i did everything.

Please see my screenshot and let me know, if i will get the socks :slight_smile: ?

Done :slight_smile:

Hi included the results as you can see in the last step I cannot complete and the one with learncast either although I followed the recording

Great job @rajesh.nandakumar @tiyuen @Ben.Buytaert We’ll be in touch soon with info on claiming your socks!

I know I clicked the button saying it would take 5-10 business days, but I check everyday excited to see my certification come in :grin:

Hi,

I am facing issues while attempting to clear certification exams.

Hi @harry4886, can you tell me what issues you are having?

My NR Certification!

Came for the knowledge, stayed for the socks! Great courses guys!

Socks! Best incentive ever to get some learning done… thanks :smile:

Hello! I’ve just finished it! Warm socks are an amazing incentive indeed!

Way to go! Glad to hear the warm socks were so motivating :slight_smile:

is this the correct one ?

Is this the correct screenshot?

@guilhermecastros That’s the right one! Great scores! We’ll be reaching out next week to get your address for socks :slight_smile: