New Relic Health Maps EOL: Wednesday, May 26th, 2021

What is Happening

We recently launched New Relic Navigator, an intuitive new way to quickly view the health of all your entities across all of your accounts. We designed New Relic Navigator with more comprehensive capabilities than Health Maps, and therefore we’ll be removing the Health Maps feature on Wednesday, May 26th, 2021.

As part of this change, the Health Maps URL will redirect to New Relic Navigator beginning on May 26th. We are excited about offering our customers a new revised way to quickly view the health of all their entities across their distributed platforms.

Check out New Relic Navigator now!

How does this impact me?

• On May 26th, 2021 and onwards, all visits to the Health Maps URL will be redirected to New Relic Navigator.

FAQ

Will I still be able to view Health Maps on or after May 26, 2021?

• No, beginning on May 26th, 2021, all traffic to Health Maps URLs will be redirected to New Relic Navigator.

Will New Relic Navigator display health map details about my entities, such as apps?

• Yes, New Relic Navigator is the next generation view into the health of your entities in your estate. Allowing you to view entity health for each entity being monitored across all your accounts (including APM, mobile, browser, Lambda, and any others that are sending data to New Relic).

*** Note *** The EOL date has been extended to Wednesday, May 26th (previously was May 12).