Good news! The promotion that gave New Relic Lite account customers unlimited access to New Relic One expires February 28th, 2022. Instead of reverting back to the limited access, Lite accounts will be automatically upgraded to our perpetual free tier, which includes full New Relic One access.
That means that you can use New Relic to monitor, troubleshoot and set alerts for your entire stack, including APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, Digital Experience Monitoring, Applied Intelligence, and more.
The free tier plan provides:
- Up to 100GB of telemetry data ingest per month. (Only $0.25 per GB per month beyond), including standard data retention levels of 8 days and up.
- 1 free Full user with access to the entire platform.
- Unlimited free Basic users who can ingest, query, dashboard, and alert on your data.
Do I need to do anything?
No. All your relevant New Relic One dashboards, instrumentation, and alerts will remain the same.
Do I need to pay to continue using New Relic One?
No. Your New Relic customer Lite account will be automatically moved to our free tier, which includes:
- 100GB per month of free data ingest from any source.
- 1 free full user.
- Free unlimited basic users.
- Unlimited alerts, queries, dashboards, and proactive anomaly detection transactions.
If you’re over these free tier limits, you’ll be prompted to add a credit card to continue using New Relic One. However, you’ll only be billed for GBs or users above the free limit each month going forward.
What happens if I go over my monthly free data limit or want to have more than 1 Full user?
With New Relic One, you only pay for what you use beyond the free limits. Our simplified pricing on Standard includes the following:
- $0.25 per GB ingested per month beyond your first free 100GB of data per month for all your events, metrics, traces, and logs on Telemetry Data Platform.
- $99 per additional Full user (up to 5 Full users) per month for New Relic One’s Standard plan, which includes APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, Digital Experience Monitoring (Browser, Mobile, Synthetics), Logs in Context, Serverless Monitoring, and more.
Visit https://newrelic.com/pricing to learn more about volume discounts, advanced support options, and more via our Pro and Enterprise plans.
Additional terms and conditions apply. Visit newrelic.com for details.
How do I view and manage my usage?
- Log in to one.newrelic.com.
- Head to the account settings or administration dropdown under your user name.