New Relic One Alerts View - Default Look Back

I actually have 2 asks for the new New Relic One view of alerts. First, the default of 24 hours look back I cannot figure out how to adjust and related to that specifically, there isn’t an ‘All Open’ incidents option. Is there a way to be able to have it always show me ‘all open’ incidents?

Secondly, and the one I would most love, can we have the view show us multiple accounts incidents at the same time?

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @tim.davis

Appreciate your thoughts here! The changes we’ve made do bring new learning curves with them! Hopefully once you’re familiar with the new UI you’ll enjoy it some more too!

To your questions;

the default 24hr time range can be changed on the right hand side of the UI:

All Open Incidents…

There is no ‘All Open’ button - for now you can open up that time range over a few months to see older incidents.

I understand that if incidents are still open, you want those brought to the forefront of the UI. I’ll raise that request with the team internally for you.

Similarly - One view for all incidents across all accounts - not yet but I’ll get a feature request filed for you :smiley:

It has been suggested I look at Command Center for the ‘Across All Accounts’. For the time view, is it possible to change the default so that when I log in it uses something else, rather than always going back to 24 hours? Or, is that another enhancement request?

Hey @tim.davis

A setting for user defined default time periods is currently not possible, I’ll get that filed for you as a feature idea too.

Sounds good. Let me know the link for the other one.

Hey Tim! Both of those are filed from this thread :slight_smile: I’ll DM you!