What features/capabilities are being launched with this release?
New Relic One is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based observability platform built to help customers create more perfect software. In the pursuit of our vision, we have enhanced New Relic One to provide a simplified and frictionless experience for customers by;
- Unifying and enhancing product experiences in New Relic One
- Structuring our platform into just three 3 products (Telemetry Data Platform, Full-Stack Observability, and Applied Intelligence)
- Updating pricing and buying programs to be straightforward, predictable, and value-based
- Embracing open source by contributing to open standards and open sourcing our own agents
- Creating a quick and easy onboarding flow so users can sign-up, get started, and start troubleshooting within 5 minutes
How is this different from the previous New Relic One launch at Future Stack 2019?
We are completing the vision of New Relic One we launched late last year. Our vision is observability for all, and we’ve removed artificial boundaries within the platform to make that vision a reality.
I’m a new customer. How do I sign up and get started?
We’ve made it easier than ever to get instant visibility into the performance of your entire stack. Start by filling out the sign-up form at https://newrelic.com/signup. Once you check your inbox to verify your email address and quickly fill out some additional details, you’re ready to add data!
From cloud integrations to applications, New Relic empowers you to instrument your entire stack. Simply choose your programming language, framework, cloud provider, or log ingestion path, and follow the installation steps.
Once you’ve instrumented, navigate to the relevant UI for a curated view on the performance of your application or integration, or start exploring your data with custom dashboards using chart builder.
I am an existing customer. How do I start using the new capabilities that are launched?
As an existing customer, you get automatic access to the entire New Relic One platform at launch. This includes all of the Full-Stack Observability capabilities. Simply click the capability you want to use in the main navigation bar and begin exploring your data in context.