I am evaluating New Relic APM and I have a few basic questions listed below:
- With the PRO subscription, how many agents can I setup?
- How much time does it take for the metric data to appear on the NewRelic UI after agent posts that data?
- How much is the average CPU, memory and network bandwidth usage of the New Relic agent(APM Overhead)?
- Is there a limit on the number of events/metrics that the agent can post to New Relic?
- Is there an option to automatically upgrade the new relic agent to the latest available version?
- What happens if the New Relic agent is not upgraded? Will the server stop accepting data from the agent?
I would really appreciate inputs on the above questions.