NewRelic Alerts

Hi, I am monitoring data. The graph value always shows higher than 2 . When it falls down to zero in 5 minutes interval then alert should come. I am getting for the first time but when Its recovered and again when it falls down to zero then I am not getting alerts notification.

Which one I need to use ?

Zero at least once in 5 minutes
Zero for at least in 5 minutes

Example: If my graph goes down to zero for every 5 minutes then I need to get alerts for all the time

Duplicate Post

Hi ,

Good Afternoon, Could you please help me on this.

I am monitoring data. The graph value always should not show greater than zero . When it increased above zero in 1 minutes interval then alert should come. I am getting for the first time but when Its recovered and again when it increases greater than zero then I am not getting alerts notification.

Which one I need to use ?

Zero at least once in 5 minutes
Zero for at least in 5 minutes

Example: If my graph goes down to zero for every 5 minutes then I need to get alerts for all the time

Hello @rakesh.kumar.devunur, I believe you’d want to set the alert threshold as Zero at least once in 5 minutes.

Could you please provide a link to the alert condition that you are referring to so that we can take a better look at it? (Only New Relic Admins will be able to access this link.)